- As of November 1st, I took on my role of Marketing Manager at Thunderful, and I’m super excited to lead and grow our global marketing team, evolving the Thunderful brand. Press release here.
- I spent the beginning of the year planning Thunderful Publishing’s first, but definitely not last, Press Event. Surprising our international guests with Swedish fika and locally brewed beer, everyone was happy. ^^ See Gamreactor’s (master) piece
- Even though I’d been acting as Event & Influencer Manager at Thunderful Publishing for quite some time, we finally made the title official and I got on the right payroll. And new, really neat looking business cards. 🙂
- The team and I had a super intense spring period, releasing 4 anticipated titles from both our in-house studios – Image & Form and Zoink – as well as from our external partners Gamefreak and Groundshatter for multiple platforms.
- I participated at Europes first TwitchCon in Berlin – attending the booth and taking meetings, together with our development studio Megagon Industries. We’re expecting Lonely Mountains Downhill to be nothing short of a success!
- Caught up with, well, everyone at E3. Saw Elon Musk and Todd Howard. And Keanu Reeves!
- ID@Xbox hosted some really nice events at their Stockholm offices.
- Me and his talented manager made it possible for Dan Bull to produce a rap video about Image & Form’s SteamWorld Quest. Epic. Just epic.
- Launching our first title as Thunderful Publishing – HELLFRONT: HONEYMOON by Gothenburg studio Skygoblin – I sat up a tournament and booth area at Dreamhack Winter 2018 in Sweden, Jönköping.
- As newly appointed Event Manager – I was responsible for building and arranging Thunderful’s booth at PAX West, in Seattle, USA.
- During this year’s Gamescom in Köln, Germany conducted business meetings and founded relations that will last for life.
- Joined the PR and marketing team at Image & Form, just in time to work with the launch of SteamWorld Dig 2 and during Gamescom.
- Started working full time at Tobii AB as Marketing Coordinator – attending gaming conventions to demo eye tracking and building long-lasting relations with influencers, there among attending my first Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.
- Graduating as B2B IT Solutions Sales Representative from IHM Business School.
- Started my internship at eye tracking company Tobii AB. Part of Tobii support team for MSI at Dreamhack Winter 2015. Live interview on Swedish national radio show P3 Spel regarding eye tracking.
- Was part of the PR and Social Media team at Zoink Games and Image & Form as an intern. Wrote a couple of entries for their blog; e.g. here, here and here.
- Became Online Community Manager for Retrospelsmässan and part of the organizing crew for this 3000+ visitor convention. The main task managing social media, but also being featured and representing Retrospelsmässan in different media like papers, radio, and podcasts.
- Had pizza with the brilliant Charles Martinez.
- As part of my plan to get employed in the gaming and/or tech industry, I started IHM Business School.
- Volunteered as a community moderator for Electronic Arts Swedish Facebook page.
- Volunteered during Retrospelsmässan for the first time.
- A lot of people work doing stuff that is fun AND productive. Why can’t I? Of course, I can! As my second time as a sole proprietor, decided to market my personal brand.
- Visited Comic Con Gamex in Kista, Sweden for the first time as a blogger.
- Bought my own domain and designed my personal website. You’re here now, so no link. 😉
Paulina a.k.a. MsGamer