- Joined the marketing team at Image & Form, just in time to work with the launch of SteamWorld Dig 2 and during Gamescom.
- Started working full time at Tobii AB as Marketing Coordinator – attending gaming conventions to demo eye tracking and building long lasting relations with influencers, there among attending my first Gamescom in Cologne, Germany.
- Graduating as B2B IT Solutions Sales Representative from IHM Business School.
- Started my internship at eye tracking company Tobii AB. Part of Tobii support team for MSI at Dreamhack Winter 2015. Live interview on Swedish national radio show P3 Spel regarding eye tracking.
- Was part of the PR and Social Media team at Zoink Games and Image & Form as an intern. Wrote a couple of entries for their blog; e.g. here, here and here.
- Became Online Community Manager for Retrospelsmässan and part of the organizing crew for this 3000+ visitor convention. The main task managing social media, but also being featured and representing Retrospelsmässan in different media as papers, radio and podcasts.
- Had pizza with the brilliant Charles Martinez.
- As part of my plan to get employed in the gaming and/or tech industry, I started IHM Business School .
- Volunteered as a community moderator for Electronic Arts Swedish Facebook page.
- Volunteered during Retrospelsmässan for the first time.
- A lot of people work doing stuff that is fun AND productive. Why can’t I? Of course I can! As my second time as a sole proprietor, decided to market my personal brand.
- Visited Comic Con Gamex in Kista, Sweden for the first time as a blogger.
- Bought my own domain and designed my personal website. You’re here now, so no link. 😉
Paulina a.k.a. MsGamer